Seating is limited, so please reserve promptly. Please see “Registration Link” at the upper right.
Your Current Financial Strategy Could Be Destroying Your Retirement Income… And Taxes Are Likely The Culprit. We will discuss:
- Market Volatility – Due to the current market volatility, what should you do to protect your nest egg?
- The SECURE Act – How does this new legislation impact your retirement savings & legacy planning?
- Long-Term Income – Strategies and planning to create income for life.
- Social Security – How to legally reduce income taxes on your Social Security and maximize your benefits. Improper planning could cost you thousands of dollars.
- Healthcare Costs – How to protect your savings by planning for potential healthcare issues.
- Your 401(k) and IRA – Are you among those who are making huge tax mistakes on your 401(k) and IRA?
- Taxes – How to design a plan to put more money in your pocket and less in Uncle Sam’s.
“My commitment has always been to help people find the best financial position possible throughout their lives. I am a licensed fiduciary, portfolio strategist and retirement coach. I collaborate with clients in crafting personalized financial and retirement strategies to minimize risk, protect savings, grow money safely and to create a retirement income that never runs out.
I am hoping you will come and join us for a complimentary dinner and presentation. Even more, I would like to be able to have a conversation about your concerns as well as your goals. Your goals are my goals, as I believe that is the best way to serve you.”
Assets Risk Management is wholly owned by Athletes Risk Management LLC (ARM), and does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. As an independent financial services company, ARM works with a number of insurance companies, insurance products, annuity companies and annuity products. Prior to making any recommendations, ARM works with clients to evaluate their financial status, tax status, personal financial objectives and other information they provide that may affect financial decisions. We go through this process together to help ensure that the recommendations are suitable for client financial needs.
Investment Advisory Services Provided by Tucker Asset Management LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor. Assets Risk Management and Tucker Asset Management are independent entities.
Not affiliated with or approved, endorsed, or authorized by the Social Security Administration or any other government agency.
Date and Time
Wed, May 04, 2022
6:30p - 8:30p EST